NorthLeaf Appliance Policies
1. 20% Deposit on all orders
When the order has been placed, a 20% deposit of the total price is required.
2. 50% Deposit on all Special Orders
Special order items are models that are made to order. We will advise if your item is a special order and will require a 50% deposit of the total price.
3. 20% Fee for Cancelled Orders
All cancelled orders will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. An order is considered cancelled if cancelled by the customer.
4. Remaining balance must be paid 24 hours before the delivery date
If there is a remaining balance on your invoice, payment is required before the appliances are delivered. Any remaining balance that has not been paid on or before the delivery date will be charged 3.0% interest monthly.
5. Forms of Payment
Personal cheque: Accepted up to 10 days before the delivery date.
- Certified cheque: Accepted up to 5 days before the delivery date.
- Credit card: Accepted up to 1 day before the delivery date.
- Cash & Bank Draft: Accepted up to, and on the delivery date.
6. Builders & Designers
We offer 30-day payment terms for builders and designers. A credit application must be completed and approved.
7. Two weeks Notice for delivery
8. Delaying Delivery
You have 12 months from the date of the order to take possession of your appliances once an order has been placed, after that the order will be cancelled.
- If you have scheduled a delivery date and the order has not been taken within 6 months of that date, the order will be cancelled.
It is the responsibility of the customer to create clear access for the appliances to be delivered.
- It is at the full discretion of NorthLeaf’s staff delivery personnel to deliver the appliance or not.
- An additional delivery fee will be invoiced for having to return.
- Customer will inspect and sign for appliances upon delivery.
10. Products delivered are property of NorthLeaf Appliance until the invoice is paid in full
11. Separate Invoice for Installation
Installation will be charged on a separate invoice, to be fully paid once the appliances have been installed.
All ventilation units that have been unpackaged or installed cannot be returned nor refunded.